- Do you find yourself spending more time on others than on yourself?
- Are you struggling to share your issues with others?
- Do you feel unappreciated?
- Do you wonder if you are co-dependent?
- Do you feel overwhelmed, frustrated, drained, confused, disappointed, or unheard?
If you answered “yes” to any of these, then this group is for you.
This is the opportunity for a safe and affordable environment in which to explore these issues.
Starts October 26th
Wednesdays from 7-8:30, $40/session, Must commit to 4 sessions
1300 York Road, Bldg B- 240
Lutherville, MD 21093
The purpose of group therapy is to provide a safe and comfortable environment in which to explore, create awareness, and then to have the wisdom and tools to choose to change and empower yourself.
Please call or email to sign up!